I have never related so much to something.
Life is unfair. You put someone first who puts you second. You study your ass off for a final only to get a C. You give 110% to someone in a relationship who only gives 40%. You’re there for a best friend at 3:00am and the next day they don’t pick up their phone. It seems like you’re giving everyone everything, and they’re just walking away with it.
"There is something demoralizing about watching two people get more and more crazy about each other, especially when you are the only extra person in the room. It’s like watching Paris from an express caboose heading in the opposite direction—every second the city gets smaller and smaller, only you feel it’s really you getting smaller and smaller and lonelier and lonelier, rushing away from all those lights and excitement at about a million miles an hour."— Sylvia Plath
"hairless cats are disgusting!"
"hairy women are disgusting!"
Let’s play a game called “I’m totally joking, but would do that in a heartbeat if you were into it”
*wakes up from coma* “tell me I dont have a unibrow”
f is for friends who do stuff without you
u is for uninvited
c is for clinging onto hope that you wont keep getting forgotten
k is for krispy kreme yum
this is not what i wanted this post to turn out like
one time i got in the shower and came out and no one was home and the lights were off, my entire family went bowling and forgot about me
DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA
1. I love it when people stare at me.
2. It’s kinda hard to make me laugh but once you do I’ll laugh my fucking head off.
3. I collect teddy bear key chains from places me or my friends and family have visited (gift ideas!).
4. I lied to myself during a relationship to make the other person feel better about how they are acting (long story).
5. I’m scared to move away because I don’t want my parents to hate me but I really need to move away from them.
Awww this makes me so happy :D I’m someone’s favorite!!!